The Health and Safety of all of our employees, customers, contractors, visitors and members of the general public are of paramount importance to Advanced Demolition (Southern) Ltd. Senior Management have reviewed the Health, Safety and Environmental legislation when considering their responsibilities and setting the company health and safety policy objectives.
Advanced Demolition (Southern) Ltd will ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all employees. It will manage its business in such a way, and so far as reasonably practicable, that the safety and welfare of persons not employed by Advanced Demolition are not exposed to risk. The policy document explains in broad terms, what must be done by everyone within Advanced Demolition (Southern) Ltd, to achieve the objectives. The aim is to provide a sound basis for the co-operation between management and employees, and is encouraged continuous improvement of our Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
OBJECTIVES AND COMMITMENT
Our objectives toward fulfilling this policy are:
- Concentrate on the element of risk to persons as a first priority, then on risk reduction; prevention
of injury and loss due to damage.
- Identify the Health and Safety hazards and manage those hazards so that the risks are effectively
- Work to safety standards which satisfy our statutory requirements and reflect good industry
- Continuously review and develop these standards and when changes in legislation, industry
practice or technology occur, revise them accordingly.
- Consult with employees on health, safety and welfare issues by:
- Ensuring that employees are trained, understand and carry out their job responsibilities.
- This will involve, but not be limited to selection, training, retraining, supporting and continuous
assessment of employee’s performance.
- Continually monitoring this policy by auditing and reviewing its effectiveness in the workplace.
Advanced Demolition recognizes the legal obligations placed on it by the Health & Safety At Work Act 1974 and other statutory legislation as may be applicable to our undertaking Our Health and Safety documentation and records are kept at our office and will be made freely accessible to customers, contractors, visitors and persons who may be affected by our operations.