Advanced Demolition (Southern) Limited will environmentally manage their activities to minimise any potential impact ‘so far as is reasonably practicable’. We will actively encourage all of our employees and take the lead in promoting environmental best practice.
We will monitor our outputs and emissions to best practice standards in protecting the environment; where improvements are required we will aim to achieve within the shortest possible timescale.
All Advanced Demolition (Southern) Limited employees, operations and facilities and other persons.
Our Environmental Policy has full company support at all levels to ensure that we will:
- Audit and review environmental objectives and targets regularly to ensure best practice.
- Monitor our activities to ensure our emissions are eliminated, effectively controlled or reduced to meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
- Reduce our waste to the lowest practicable level. We will dispose in a responsible manner, measuring the results and aiming to reduce each subsequent audit period.
- Involve employees in our environmental program encouraging full participation, including training, in sustainability and reduced output of waste or process.
- Committing to continuous improvement of environmental management system and prevention of pollution from our company activities.
- Adopt the process of Best Available Technique (BAT).
- Require contractors to also comply with this policy where practicable.
- Source our products from like minded organisation’s who will as far as is reasonably practicable adopt the same policy as ourselves.
- Review this policy if new techniques become available or if legislation changes that affect our undertaking.
- This policy is issued to all our employees and is available upon request to any external parties